Join our Team
We are recruiting new staff.
Are you are a professional croupier? Do you have previous experience in a casino?
Do you hold a current UK drivers License? Willing to travel?
Car owner beneficial but not essential as transport will be provided.
We’re seeking friendly, and energetic attendants for our Photobooth operations. Job will entail delivery, setup and attending photobooths at various events. Must be available to work weekends. Typical events last 3-4 hours (plus travel, set up and break down) and occur mostly on Friday & Saturday. From start to finish, the entire compensated time may be 5-10 hours.
- Attend training
- Maintain perfect attendance and timeliness. Because of the nature of our business, perfect attendance is a must! We do not tolerate late/no shows
- Be courteous, friendly, and professional at all times. Always represent The Company brand well
- Transport, set up, break down photobooths
- Create a fun atmosphere and encourage guests to have a great time in the photobooth
- Assist guests in creating Guestbooks at some events
- Keep photobooth clean and neat before and during the event
- Understand back-end operation of the photobooth
- Dress according to company policy for events
Skills and Abilities
- Must have basic computer knowledge; excellent customer service skills
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to lift without assistance. Attendants will load photobooth in and out of the van and event venue.
- Must have driver’s license/clean driving record
- Problem solver
- Experience in the events industry or photography background is a plus
- Great hourly rate!
Please forward your CV/work history with references to us for consideration.